An Update From The Front Desk Of The Station Master

I not going to post anything special today, but I'll give you all an update of what's going on.

I'm going to do a top eight list that I will post in the near-future, why eight instead of ten, well... It just me and eight is the only thing I can muster up at the moment.

After Monday Nights BCS Championship, I'm still on a high after watching Alabama(21) completely destroy LSU(0), and providing the very first shut out in BCS history. "Roll Tide!"

A new Web Comic Spotlight is coming soon, hopefully after I'm done reading this one that has a least 7 years worth of comics that I will need to read give before I can give any thoughts on it.

Been playing Skyrim as well as Super Meat Boy since Christmas. A lot more of  Skyrim then Super Meat Boy. I also got Fallout: New Vegas and few other games, but as I said I been playing Skyrim, the Dragon Born's work is never done.

Okay that all for now, if anybody would like to make any suggestions, email at sydertoon@aol.com 



"Well, that is all!"


Comments