Hi and Welcome to Nerd Station Alpha

Hi, I'm William Carn and I'm a Black Nerd.... No wait that isn't right, well I'm not "The Black Nerd," but one of many black nerds. Anyway welcome to Nerd Station Alpha. I started this out of curiosity and that nagging feeling in the back of my mind that been asking me to doing something for quite sometime now.That is why Nerd Station Alpha is here. I will talk about things nerd related like comic books, video games, and pop culture in general. I will try to get these blogs up as soon as possible or for what my attention span will allow of course. I will share some of my favorite videos from other sites such as That Guy With The Glasses. com. Okay! lets get this started....

with a video from OK Go and the Muppets 







Who doesn't love the Muppets and if they say they don't they are a f#@King liar, OK Go does a version of the Muppets Show theme song, that is fantastically whimsical.